Welcome to EvenfloFeeding.com (the “Website”).The following terms and conditions govern your use of this Website. By using this Website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
This Website is not for use by any minors (under 13 years of age). Use of this site by minors is strictly prohibited.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website under these Terms, Evenflo and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
Any information or material submitted to Evenflo in connection with this Site is provided on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and shall become the property of Evenflo. Such information or material may be used by Evenflo for any purpose on an unrestricted basis, including but not limited to reproduction, display, performance, modification, transmission and distribution. Evenflo is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques submitted to Evenflo for any purpose on an unrestricted basis.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Unless otherwise noted, all rights, title and interests in our trademarks, copyrights and website content, including all logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips, text and other materials that appear as part of our Website are owned by Evenflo Feeding or by third parties who have licensed Evenflo Feeding to use their property. Product names, company names, trademarks or other intellectual property that are not owned or licensed by Evenflo Feeding but are referenced on our Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to them does not suggest sponsorship, or endorsement of, or association with Evenflo Feeding.
You are expressly restricted from the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website or its owners;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this website; or
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
We (“Evenflo”) may change or withdraw any products or services described at any time without notice. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this Website. All Evenflo and third party information is provided AS IS. EVENFLO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Further, Evenflo does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Evenflo be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or any damages for lost profits, lost revenue or loss of use arising out of or related to this Website or any information contained on it.
Variation of Terms
Evenflo may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand them before using the Website.